Furniture and Item Donations
Are you moving, redecorating, cleaning out your garage, updating your electronics?
Rather than throw your used items away, why not find them a new home with someone in need!
Take your clutter and...
`MAKE IT INTO A MITZVAH!
Here's how it works:
- We send an email with a description of your donation out to our large online network of people in need.
- When someone is interested in an item, we put them in touch with you so they may pick up the items from you at your convenience.
- Most items are spoken for within a week of the email being sent out.
- Please note: United Chesed does not actually pick up the items
- We do not redistribute used clothing or mattresses, or pet-related items
- There is no fee for using this service
- We no longer offer tax receipts for gift-in-kind donations, effective January 1, 2014.
Ready to donate?
1. Download and fill out this form.
(Some browsers open the form in a new window. If this is the case, after filling out the form you must save it to your computer.)
2. Send the form back to us by email: ClientServices@UnitedChesed.com, or fax it to us @ (416) 663-3344
Please include photos, by attaching them individually to the same email, if they are available. Items with photos tend to be claimed more often and more quickly than items without.
Have questions? Call us at (416) 663-3339.
United Chesed of Toronto & Vicinity (UCT) provides equipment at donee’s request and at no charge, donated to UCT without inspection. Donee is responsible to inspect the equipment and accept it as is. Donee accepts all risk for all liability or consequences. UCT is not responsible for inspecting or repairing and makes no representations or warranties regarding the equipment. Should any accident or injury occur in the use of this equipment, neither UCT nor its directors, board members and/or employees, shall be liable for damages to donee or third parties.